Many People get this error
Couldn’t Allocate Dedicated Server Ip Port 27015
This is how it should be resolved Successfully
- Download this Very Useful TCPVIEW utility and Run it to see what ports are open in your PC …… locate the port for which you get the error…when you have located the process using that specific opened port (which generally 27015) then right click on it and select End process option to kill the same …. Now you may start your server then you should launch your game (hl.exe)
- open your server.cfg file and enter these seting too…
- hostport 27017
- If above doesnt solve error then there is definatly wrong configuration of port forwarding in your modem/router. ….. read it or you should contact me at rgodfan [at] gmail.com.
- Quit Everything related to CounterStrike in task manager (Ctrl+Shift+Esc to bring up task manager) …and .. kill hlds.exe or hl.exe if found….in Processes list.
- Make Sure your Modem/Router’s is configured to Port Forward … Port 27015 otherwise read this guide Here is the Link … also note that you should configure your modem accordingly using common sense because the PortForwarding Article posted above is for that model of modem…. so make the changes in accordance of your modem..!
- Launch hlds.exe donot launch hl.exe or cstrike.exe
- Donot play on the same computer on which Server is Hosted ….. otherwize you and u r freinds may encounter heavy lag or Crash issues..!
- If nothing else works… then try to change your Modem brand …otherwise invite me to configure your modem... free of cost..!
- Last but not the least resetting TCP/IP setting or Repairing WinSock (causion: u will loose all u r internet settings)
To reinstall and reset the TCP/IP stack (Internet Protocol) to its original state as same as when the operating system was installed in Windows XP and Windows 2003, simply use the following command in command prompt shell. A log file name must be specified where actions taken by netsh will be recorded on newly created or appended if already existed file..
netsh int ip reset [ log_file_name ]
netsh int ip reset resettcpip.txt
Use this guide to perform a reinstalling of TCP/IP protocol :
- Click on Start button.
- Type Cmd in the Start Search text box.
- Press Ctrl-Shift-Enter keyboard shortcut to run Command Prompt as Administrator. Allow elevation request.
- Type netsh int ip reset in the Command Prompt shell, and then press the Enter key.
- Restart the computer.
I hope the Solution works for you..!
Please Donot Act like leecher and have something to say here..
You Comments are most valuable to us .. also u dont have to register/login to comment here..!